ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSES IN BANGALORE
Italian the official language of Italy, Switzerland, San Marino, Vatican City and Istria. It is a major European language, third most spoken first language of Union of Europe. It is the language of music. It is the fourth of fifth most taught foreign language in the world.
- Italy is one of the most crowded nations in Europe
- The capital of Italy is Rome is almost 3,000 years old
- Parmesan cheese originated in the area in Parma, Italy.
- The University of Rome is one of the world's oldest universities
- Vatican City is the only nation in the world that can lock its own gates at night.
- Italy is the home of three active volcanoes, Etna, Stromboli and Vesuvius
- Vatican city is the smallest city in the world
- The first thermometer was made here.
- Pizza was invented here in 1860
- Italy is the fourth most visited country in the world
- It is the largest exporter of wine
- It has the eight largest economy in the world
At a Glance
The name "Italy" comes from Greek "italos", which means calf, is the centre of the first and largest empire in Europe and North Africa. Italy is located in Southern Europe.
The Colosseum in Rome is the largest ancient building devoted to entertainment.