8 tips for students to identify the right training institute in Bangalore
After completing your basic educational qualification, if students do not get job means it is waste of yearsof education. So for job purpose we should join in institutes and take training. In this process we should select the right training institute for right career path. Selecting a good software testing institute is always a tough task. Many institutes fake about their staff skills, education and experience. Also they make false commitments of 100% placement. Beware of such institutes which give you 100% job guarantee after course completion. If any institute claiming this then get detail info of such institutes before joining. And even don’t expect 100% placement guarantee from any institute. Focus on the course content and quality of teaching. Institutes can only assist you getting the job interview calls. It’s up to you, how to convert those opportunities into job offers by presenting your skill at the time of interview.
There are a few important tips that should be kept in mind before doing so:
- Check track record: You may do some research on the background of the institute. It can be about their continuity in the industry of training, their consistency in providing training, placement records, etc.
- Enquire with Alumni: One of the other ways is to check with someone who has already completed their training in any of the training institutes that you are looking out for. As they already have an experience in knowing the teaching methods. They will be the best ones to tell whether to join or not.
- Training methodology and course material: The teaching methodology and the training material must be well defined. To make complex topics easy to understand, they must be taught with videos or audio podcasts and other support materials. The course material given to the students should be of good reference even if used after the completion of the course.
- Instructors: Who is your mentor and what is his/her qualification?Make sure that you know that who are the faculty/ instructor who would be training you. You may even ask the institute to provide the past experience in the field.
- Industry standard fees: The fee of the course plays the important role. Enquire the fee of a couple of othertraining institute. Based on the comparison, make your choice as costly is not always best. Always keep in mind the quality of education before taking the final decision.
- Syllabus: What is the course syllabus? Are you going to provide automation tools for practice while in class?The syllabus must be up to date with the industry changes. Always check and compare the syllabus of all the institutes.
- Placement Opportunities: Almost all the training institutes guarantee placements. Try and compare the rate of placement of students with the institutes that you are looking out for with the other institutes.
- Don’t join to have fun: Don’t join a training institute because your friend is joining it. Check whether the institute will meet your demands of providing you with what you actually need.